Become a Contributor
Do you have an understanding for the financial costs and burdens of aging? Do you have a passion about health and retirement planning? Do you have advice or tips that solve the challenges families face dealing with the physical, emotional and financial burdens long-term care places on loved ones? Maybe you have a personal story you wish to share?
Long-Term Care Planning News welcomes guest contributors who support our mission to help educate and inform on all issues which deal with aging, retirement, health and family caregiving with the best practical tips, advice, and resources.
If you are a financial or insurance professional, health professional or a person who has lived or is now living in a situation where you are dealing with the impact of Long-Term Care your experience and opinion can be featured here.
Being featured on Long-Term Care Planning News puts your advice, insights, and stories in front of our highly-engaged audience of people planning for their future retirement, looking to safeguard assets from the costs of Long-Term Care. Plus, many of whom are family caregivers – people caring for parents, spouses, relatives, and friends. You’ll also get a short description at the end of your article to highlight your company, website, or blog including a link to your website (as long as you provide a link back to LTC Planning News.)
To Make Sure We’re a Good Fit for Each Other
Here’s what we typically look for in guest articles:
- Submit articles on topics related to practical advice for:
- Long-Term Care Planning, including LTC insurance and alternative products such as asset-based hybrid, short-term care insurance, reverse mortgages, etc.
- Health issues, especially relating to those ages 40 and older. This includes topics on healthy aging, medical issues and regulations.
- Families caring for older adults – typically, adult children caring for parents or a spouse caring for a partner.
- Social issues related to aging.
- If you share a personal story, include broader tips or advice that will be helpful to others.
- Articles that are around 500 – 800 words typically work best however great content is great content.
- We will consider articles that have been published on your own website or blog, but will generally not accept articles already published on websites other than your own UNLESS it has been updated and brings new information.
When you submit a guest article and Long-Term Care Planning News publishes it, you agree to the following:
- You will not be compensated for your article.
- At the end of the article, you can include a brief description (aim for 50 words) with a link back to your website. We may also include an introduction at the beginning with author credit and a link to your website. If you wish a link back to your site and you should include a link to Long-Term Care Planning News.
- All content must be your own work and any references must be appropriately cited.
- Long-Term Care Planning News may add its own links or ads in any submitted articles.
- Please do not submit images to go with your content unless they are relevant personal pictures you hold rights for.
- Long-Term Care Planning News reserves the right to remove any guest article with or without a reason.
- All guest articles will be edited by Long-Term Care Planning News staff before posting. We are not able to provide the article for your review after our edits.
- Long-Term Care Planning News reserves the right to reject any article.